Buttery Toffee Cookies
Chocolate-coated toffee makes these cookies extra good.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1.4 ounce) chocolate-covered toffee bars, chopped small*
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, butter, egg and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium
speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (3 to 4 minutes).
- Add flour, baking soda
and salt; reduce speed to low. Beat, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to
- Stir in chopped toffee by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to
12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
*Substitute 1 (6-ounce) package (1 cup) milk chocolate English toffee bits.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 4/30/02 6:22:26 am.
DROPPED COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.