- 1 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream shortening; gradually add sugars and cream thoroughly.
- Add eggs and vanilla
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda. Gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing
- Press from a cookie press or drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.