Cashew Crunch Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup finely
- Beat butter at medium speed with electric mixer; gradually add sugars, mixing
- Add egg and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually add to creamed mixture,
mixing after each addition.
- Stir in cashews.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoonsful
onto lightly greased cookie sheets; bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or
until lightly browned.
Makes 7 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes