Cherry Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cherry chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the shortening, butter and sugars.
- Add 2 eggs
and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; stir this into the creamed mixture.
- Finally stir in the cherry chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonsful onto cookie
sheet, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Edges should be golden brown.
Yields 3 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes