Chewy Chocolate Chippers
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet Lighter
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat together sugars, Lighter Bake, margarine, egg, water and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into Lighter Bake mixture.
- Stir in chocolate pieces. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
Makes 3 1/2 to 4 dozen cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes