Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are by far the best chocolate chip cookiex I have ever made. I have used
vanilla, white chocolate and chocolate pudding to make these and all are wonderful.
You can use any flavor pudding you like for this recipe.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter
1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant
vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Stir in the instant pudding (dry) until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonsful onto unprepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden
Makes 6 dozen.
Note: I use 1 cup of margarine and 1 cup of Butter Flavored Crisco.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com from the kitchen of Joyce Becker.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes