Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are by far the best chocolate chip cookiex I have ever made. I have used
vanilla, white chocolate and chocolate pudding to make these and all are wonderful.
You can use any flavor pudding you like for this recipe.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter
1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant
vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Stir in the instant pudding (dry) until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonsful onto unprepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden
Makes 6 dozen.
Note: I use 1 cup of margarine and 1 cup of Butter Flavored Crisco.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com from the kitchen of Joyce Becker.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes