Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies 2
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash salt
- 1 cup
firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped
pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, walnuts or
pecans and chocolate chips.
- Add oil, water and vanilla extract. Mix to blend well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cookies stand for about 1 minute.
- Loosen edges and carefully remove cookies
to wire rack to cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes