Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine,
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix Graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In large mixer bowl, beat condensed milk and margarine until smooth.
- Add Graham
cracker crumb mixture; mix well.
- Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.