- 6 (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate squares, chopped
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook, stirring often, over low
heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add
chocolate mixture, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring just
until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in chocolate morsels, pecans and walnuts.
- Drop batter by teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
at 325 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet
for 1 minute.
- Remove to wire racks; cool.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes