Chocolate Crinkle Cups
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line small muffin cups (1 3/4 inches in diameter)
with paper or foil baking cups.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Add sugar, stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in cocoa and vanilla extract; add egg whites; stir to blend.
- Stir in flour and walnuts.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with batter.
for 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from
pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely.