- 6 eggs
- 1 (1 pound) box confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cloves
- Beat eggs for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and beat for 10 minutes more.
- Fold in flour,
cocoa and spices, stirring well.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet and let stand at
room temperature overnight.
- Bake in the morning at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Makes 8 dozen cookies.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.