Chocolate Heaven Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4
cups brown sugar
- 2 or 3 (1.55 ounce) Hershey bars, grated (chocolate bars)
- 3 eggs
- 5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs
and beat until well mixed.
- Gradually add flour, mixing well between additions.
in chocolate and peanut butter chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful
onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and move to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 7 dozen good-size cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes