Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 7 teaspoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose
- 3 egg whites
- 8 ounces unsalted macadamia nuts
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and flour.
- Add the egg whites and, with an electric beater, beat at medium speed for
- Lower the speed and mix in the macadamia nuts.
- Drop batter by teaspoonsful onto the parchment paper and bake for about
12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the parchment paper before removing.
Source: A Taste of Hawaii by Jean-Marie Josselin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes