Chocolate Mudslide Cookies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate,
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Combine unsweetened chocolate, bittersweet chocolate and butter in top pan of
- When completely melted, continue to cook, adding eggs, sugar, coffee
and vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually fold into wet mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop large spoonsful onto parchment or greased
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is firm and set to touch.
- Remove from sheet and cool on racks.
Yield: About 2 dozen large cookies