Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (11 ounce package) peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated
sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by well-rounded teaspoons
onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until centers are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 8/15/2001 7:10 pm.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes