Chocolate and Raspberry Creme Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups Hershey's Raspberry Creme filled baking pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and shortening in large bowl until well blended.
- Add brown sugar
and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, beating until
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture.
Stir in baking pieces.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased, parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove
from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies
For Chocolate cookie variation; decrease flour to 1 cup; add 1/3 cup cocoa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes