Chocolate Walnut Fantasies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, cut into chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and cream cheese in large mixer bowl. Beat
at medium speed.
- Add eggs and continue beating until combined.
- Reduce speed to low, add flour and baking soda. Combine well.
- Stir in walnuts, coconut and chocolate
chunks by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes