Chocolate Walnut Fantasies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, cut into chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and cream cheese in large mixer bowl. Beat
at medium speed.
- Add eggs and continue beating until combined.
- Reduce speed to low, add flour and baking soda. Combine well.
- Stir in walnuts, coconut and chocolate
chunks by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.