Chunk Wild Cookies
You'll want to make an extra batch of these wonderful cookies to be frozen
and popped out when company pops in.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces peanut butter
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 ounces grated white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Using a blender or food processor, grind the oatmeal until it turns to powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oatmeal, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, white chocolate, and chopped walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine March 20, 2002 15:41:31.