Cinnamon Chip Apple Cookies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce
package) Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 1 cup chopped, peeled apple
- 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla extract in large bowl
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to butter
mixture; beat until blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins;
stir until blended.
- Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute; remove from
cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Yield: about 4 dozen cookies