Clear the Cupboard Cookies
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Cream the shortening, sugars and eggs together until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient
mix to the creamed shortening and sugar mixture.
- Drop tablespoon-size spoonsful
of dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F just until browned.
Posted by Angel On Earth at Recipe Goldmine 1:43:42pm 7/31/03.