As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cranberries
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Beat in milk, orange juice and egg.
- Measure flour by dipping measuring cup.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and
- Blend well with sugar mixture.
- Stir in chopped nuts and cranberries.
- Drop dough by teaspoonsful onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Makes about 11 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes