Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2
cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
or pecans, however many desired
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl
until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add to butter mixture
in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in cranberries and chips
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10
minutes or until golden brown.
Makes about 2 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes