Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coarsely
chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, then add sugar, beating until smooth and fluffy.
- Add cream cheese;
blend in eggs, vanilla extract and lemon extract.
- Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda together; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Dd nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 4 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes