Crunchy Monkey Nestle® Toll House® Cookies
These salty and sweet cookies add a unique spin to the favorite Nestlé® Toll
House® Chocolate Chip Cookie we all know and love. Filled with banana chips, chopped
peanuts and milk chocolate morsels, you can't go wrong.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (5.5-ounce package)
dried banana chips, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar,
brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one
at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
in banana chips, chunks and peanuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;
remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Preparation - 15 min
Cooking - 9 min
Yields 60 cookies
Banana chips can be chopped using a food processor or placing in heavy-duty
plastic food storage bag and pounding with a rolling pin.