Death by White Chocolate Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed brown
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 squares
Premium white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
or slivered almonds
If not using nuts, increase the flour to 3/4 cup.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in double boiler (or microwave for 2 minutes).
until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract
with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in
white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop mixture by scant 1/4 cupsful onto ungreased cookie
- Bake for about 13 minutes, until they are "puffed" and feel set.
for 1 minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes