Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup California walnuts chopped plus 1 tablespoon for topping
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two cups of a jumbo muffin tin with
- Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in the bowl of electric
mixer until creamy. Beat in egg yolk.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place the dough evenly into the two prepared muffin cups (about 1/2 cup
in each cup).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cookie is baked to your
- Remove from oven. Carefully remove from pan to bowls.
- Serve with vanilla
ice cream, chocolate sauce and extra walnuts if desired.
Total Time 25 Mins
Nutrition: Calories 481 cal Total Fat 28 g Saturated Fat 11 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8 g Monosaturated Fat 7 g Cholesterol 84 mg Sodium 254 mg
Carbohydrates 51 g Dietary Fiber 2.5 g Total Sugars 28.5 g Added Sugars 22 g
Protei n7 g Vitamin D 0 mcg Calcium 66 mg Iron 2.5 mg Potassium 221 mg
Recipe by Show Me the Yummy
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes