As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dough: Sift dry ingredients.
- Add shortening, egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Filling: Mix evaporated milk, shortening, sugar and vanilla extract.
Beat at high speed of an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Put two cookies together with a generous amount of filling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes