Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/4 cup solid shortening
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Melt margarine and shortening and add sugars.
- Stir in eggs and mix well.
in Bisquick, then vanilla extract, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonsful
onto baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 minutes. Do not over-bake
or cookies will be hard. Cookies should be slightly soft and chewy; they won't
be brown on top, only light brown on bottom.