- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts, your choice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium heavy saucepan, heat half of the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate
and butter until melted and smooth stirring occasionally with a wire whisk (you
can use a double boiler for this step, which does not over heat the chocolate).
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla extract and
baking powder. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in remaining chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful 2 inches
apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm
and tops are dull and cracked.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes