Fudge Revel Cookies
- 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sweet
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet baking
chocolate, melted and cooled
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar and butter, beating on medium
speed and scraping bowl often until creamy, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add flour, baking soda and salt, beating and scraping
bowl until totally combined 1 to 3 minutes.
- Pour cooled chocolate over cookie dough and swirl with a knife or this spatula
to create a marbled dough. (Do not over-mix - you want a marbled effect.)
- Drop dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake 11 to 13 minutes
or until lightly browned.
- Let stand for 1 minute on cookie sheet.
- Remove from sheet onto a wire rack.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes