Fuzzy Navel Gooey Butter Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
- 1 tablespoon grand Marnier or triple sec
- 1 egg
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Confectioners' sugar for rolling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the liqueurs and egg and beat until creamy.
- Add the cake mix
- Drop a tablespoon of dough into a bowl of confectioners'
sugar. Roll in the sugar until coated.
- Place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet at least 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 8-12 minutes. The top will crack when they are done.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes