Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
cup (2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and Double Chocolate
- Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at
375 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 2:25:48 pm.
Source: Ghirardelli Web Site
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.