Granola Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola (any flavor)
- 2 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream butter with both the sugars.
- Add egg, water and vanilla extract. Beat until
- Add granola, oats, flour, coco nut, salt and baking soda. Mix until blended.
- Use about 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, making them the size of a small walnut.
- Drop cookies onto a greased baking sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are evenly browned.
Makes 5 dozen cookies.