Hawaiian Mood Cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar, then beaten eggs.
add dry ingredients; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add cherries, pineapple and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 to
350 degrees F for 15 minutes. When bottoms of cookies are lightly browned, they