- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon mace
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Cream shortening, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and
- Add sifted dry ingredients, blending well.
- Add raisins and walnuts; mix
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about
15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes about 3 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes