Hunker Dunker Cookies
- 2 cups butter or margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal and
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Add chocolate chips for variation.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes