Ice Cream Sundae Nestlé®Toll House® Cookies
Try this fun new idea for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies – simply
add premier white morsels, broken sugar cone pieces and maraschino cherries to create
an ice cream sundae-inspired cookie. Everyone will love this new flavor combination!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 8 (about 2 cups) sugar ice cream cones, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries, patted dry and chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in broken cones, morsels and cherries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking: 9 mins
Yields: 60 cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/60 of recipe): Calories: 120; Calories
from Fat: 50; Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV); Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV); Cholesterol:
15mg (5% of DV); Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV); Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV); Dietary
Fiber: 0g (0% of DV); Sugars: 11g; Protein: 1g
Vitamin A: 2% of DV; Vitamin C: 0% of DV; Calcium: 2% of DV; Iron: 2% of
Note: Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes