Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 ounces (two sticks) softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark
brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Original Irish Cream
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 12 ounces good quality dark chocolate chips, or chopped dark chocolate
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the sugars and butter together.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add vanilla extract
and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Add the salt and the baking soda, mixing well.
the flour, mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto
a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack or parchment paper.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes