Jolly Milkman Cookies (T&T)
Here is another recipe from my T&T collection. It's an old recipe and
simply delicious. It's a soft cookie, almost chewy (my favorite kind). Be sure
to add it to your collection for trying when it's cooler weather outside when
baking is much more enjoyable!
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose
flour (I add an extra 1/2 cup when using air-bake pans)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup quick oats
1/2 cups chopped nuts
- Blend sugar, butter and eggs.
- Mix milk with vinegar and baking soda. Add to the sugar mixture.
- Add the
dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add oats and nuts, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonsful
into powdered sugar and roll.
- Put them on a cookie sheet (don't press them down),
and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Posted by Angel On Earth at Recipe Goldmine 9:57:10pm 8/3/03.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes