As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream first 4 ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats, baking soda and salt alternately with milk.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes