- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon
- Sift together in a bowl the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients
and mix until well blended.
- Drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 4 inches apart,
using a 1/4 teaspoon measure.
- Bake at 325 degrees F to 350 degrees F for 8 to 10
minutes or until light brown.
- Let stand for 15 seconds before removing from cookie pan
with spatula. If the cookies harden before they are all removed, run the pan back
in the oven for 3 to 4 seconds and then remove them.
Makes about 4 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes