Lace Cookies 2
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup light corn
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Blend flour and nuts.
- Bring corn syrup, shortening and brown sugar to boil in saucepan over medium
heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; gradually stir in flour and nuts.
batter by level teaspoonsful about 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
only 8 to 9 cookies at a time.
- Bake for about 5 to 6 minutes, remove from oven and allow
to stand 5 minutes to harden slightly before removing from pan.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.