As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Add lemon extract and eggs. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add remaining
ingredients, which have been mixed together.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased
- Bake at 375 degrees F about 10 to 12 minutes.
Yields 5 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes