- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add lemon juice, lemon
peel and egg; beat well.
- Sift together flour, cayenne powder, salt and baking soda.
- Beat dry ingredients
into the butter mixture.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.