- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade, thawed, undiluted and divided
- Cream butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time,
beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour and baking soda; stir in butter mixture alternately with 1/2 cup
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes or just until edges of cookies are lightly
- Remove from oven; brush each cookie lightly with reserved lemonade and
sprinkle each with sugar.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 6 to 7 dozen.
Note from Leah: I made them today. They're easy and taste good. I did do
one thing different. I added some fresh/frozen lemon zest to the butter mixture.
This one's a keeper:-) Thanks JBic!
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/1/02 10:09:50 am.