Lemonade Tea Cakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade,
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Cream butter in a large bowl; add the eggs and mix well.
- Alternately add the
lemonade and a small amount of the flour mixture until all is used.
- Drop by teaspoonsful
onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, or until slightly brown.
on wire racks.