Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup soft butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat
- Combine next four ingredients and add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Stir in next four ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet
and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes