Macadamia, Raspberry, White Chocolate Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and beat in.
- Add vanilla extract and raspberry
jam. Mix well.
- Mix together flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add flour mixture to batter.
in nuts and chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie sheets,
about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Don't over-bake.
- Cool on racks.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/28/2001 8:09 am