Magic 6-in-1 Cookie
- 3 cups flour (sifted)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter (slightly melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/3 cups (14 ounces) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1 (4 ounce) package (1 1/2 cups)
shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dates
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nut
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add remaining
ingredients; blend thoroughly.
- Add one of the mix-ins.
- Drop by level tablespoonsful onto well-greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for about 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Remove from baking
- To retain cookie’s softness, store in an airtight container.
Source: A Borden's Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk promotional cookbook