- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups packed
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn syrup
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 9 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 pound M&M's
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugars and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, two at a time, then stir in the corn syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix in baking soda and oats until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate candies and
- Roll dough into 2-inch balls and place 3 inches apart on an ungreased
cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes before transferring
to wire racks to cool completely.
Yields 6 dozen.